Millwright position, must have 3 years experience in the meat industry
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To maximize the sales and profitability of the company by ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded every day through the following factors being achieved:
- Efficient repairs & maintenance of factory equipment
- Follow all policies in the company
- Leadership and Management of people
SUMMARY OF KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Ensure maximum machine availability through effective repairs & maintenance on all factory equipment. (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Ensure that all Job cards & scheduled maintenance is completed as per relevant checklists.
- Supervise effective utilization of machinery and report to line supervision and production management on non conformances & deviations.
- Report requirements for critical spares & equipment to Workshop manager.
- New works and installations
- Health and SafetyGeneralAll machines and operations are conducted under controlled temperatures ( 0 deg. c to 10 deg. c ) and it might be required to do repairs and maintenance in cold rooms (-25 deg. c)
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The job holder needs to be a qualified Millwright.
- RED SEAL CERTIFICATE – confirming Millwright Trade
- National Diploma will be advantageous.
- Three years’ experience in the meat industry or equivalent.
- Minimum Three years’ experience in pneumatics and hydraulics
- Minimum Three years’ experience in PLC fault finding
- Minimum Three years’ experience in VSD & Invertor fault finding
- Needs to display ownership and accountability.
- Needs to display problem solving skills and be innovative in solving problems.
For more information about the role please contact:
Zandile Lungu on 011 685 0740