Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Steve Jobs
TOP REPORT FINDINGS 2016
- The demand for background screening services is up 14% over the last 5 years, in South Africa and Africa.
- Most frequent CV lies include: Responsibilities, skills, titles, period of employment, companies worked at and reason for leaving.
- In 2016, 15.37% of qualifications submitted to MIE for verification had some risk associated both minor and major discrepancies.
- The highest discrepancies were on African and Global qualifications, followed by tertiary short courses and Matric certificates issued prior to 1992.
- 17% of credit records checked in 2016 had some kind of associated risk.
- Over 5% of South Africa identity documents and 7% of drivers licences verified had associated risk.
- Of all criminal record checks conducted in 2016, 10% were found to have a criminal record.
- The types of criminal records- 29% violent crimes, 25% theft related 16% narcotic related, 15% crimes against the state and 5% white collar crime.
- The industries with highest criminal records at applications stage were manufacturing, mining and postal/courier.
With 5 years’ experience in the banking industry and a further 5 years’ experience in the recruitment industry Reagan lives the motto of “How can I help you”.
Reagan enjoys problem solving and believes that communication is everything. With determination, He thrives for excellence in everything that he does. To build long term and mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders, including, clients, candidates and staff. To supply quality candidates that will optimize clients’ human capital investments. If you need anything done, he is the guy that you can rely on.