One of our clients in the property industry is looking to fill 2 positions:
- Leasing administrator
- Leasing Co-ordinator.
Responsibilities (in no specific order):
- Drafting LAF’s (Lease authorisation forms) for commercial portfolio. 1st check of OTL’s, renewal letters and AOL’s.
- Tracking status of all OTL’s, renewal letters and AOL’s.
- Assisting with delivery and collection of agreements to tenants.
- FICA document collections.
- Conducting credit and reference checks.
- Broker liaison for vacancies.
- Handling Broker intro procedure and paperwork.
- Assisting with arranging meetings/viewings with direct user enquiries.
- Market research (collecting and compiling).
- Assisting with general leasing reporting for EXCO, Shareholders, etc. (Commission schedule, lease expiry reporting, etc.).
- Highly organised
- Excellent and efficient with Microsoft Excel
- Good with Microsoft Word
- Good general understanding of commercial property industry.
- Require own vehicle.
- R250 – R300k
If this sounds like you please apply. Contact Reagan Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 011 685 0740