One of our clients in the corporate and sustainability industry is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluations Senior Consultant. The incumbent will be required to plan, manage and conduct corporate social investment (CSI) project evaluations for corporate clients and to develop and manage detailed project and summary reports. They will also have to contribute to the organization’s monitoring and evaluation (M&E) methodologies and tools and to share knowledge on M&E on the organization’s and external platforms (training, conferences, CSI Handbook, other publications).
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate qualifications from university, preferably with a business, monitoring and evaluation or sustainability post-graduate qualification
- Minimum five years’ experience in a management consulting or analytical role working with corporate clients
- At least two years’ experience in managing projects (developing project plans, managing teams etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills with proven experience
- Ability to collate large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data into detailed and concise reports and summaries
- Strong writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Openness to testing and working with other software systems.
- Ability and willingness to travel across South Africa and Southern Africa
- Assign HR resources to projects, including commissioning and managing contractors
- Manage the team of CSI consultants and contractors on client projects
For more information about the role please contact Jeannine Pearse at email@example.com or call 0116850740